Why IIVA?

We are providing the knowledge of ABACUS and VEDIC MATHS to understand and entertain mathematics at any level with accurate standards. To this effect, we are committed to upgrading the quality of teaching maths, with the support of a dedicated team of trainers with vast experience and excellent track record.

IIVA has launched Govt. certified courses for T3 (Train The Trainers) programs, and training candidates who are 18 yrs or above in both online and offline mode.

You don’t need to wait for franchise approval to start a new center or business venture in the field of Abacus and Vedic Maths. We are creating Govt. certified entrepreneurs, who can start their franchise right away, from day one of joining the course.

Also, the course will be beneficial for up-skill existing practitioners, who are already teaching Abacus and Vedic Maths, like school teachers and parents.

BENEFITS OF IIVA

As per our research, understanding and extensive case studies in association with SCERT/RMSA/SSA, we have enumerated the following details about how our approach streamlines the course into covering all the essential aspects.

 

 

Abacus Profile

Abacus courses have been running in India and globally for the past 10 yrs, for the age group of 5 yrs to 11 yrs, but it is taught extensively without any basic framework, leading to erroneous teaching methods and wrong practices.

There is a common notion among people that Abacus deals with attaining proficiency in the calculation (a procedural aspect of maths), or at least, that is the apparent perception due to the visible result. But the actual benefit of Abacus is the improvement of concentration and brain enhancement through the concept of visualization.

Abacus is a level based program that includes the basics of arithmetic operations, viz:

  • Addition (starting with single digit and ascending gradually)
  • Subtraction
  • Multiplication
  • Division

When we see the result of such teaching methodology in a child, which reflects the solving of 5-10 rows of addition/ subtraction/ multiplication/ division without any tools and giving answers instantaneously, we assume that Abacus has improved the computation potential of the kid, but that is an inaccurate presumption eventually. In reality, the child’s concentration power improves rendering him capable of discerning such massive calculations with minimal effort.

Vedic Maths for IIVA

The simplicity of Vedic Maths helps a child perform calculations by merely observing the problem. Children can invent their own techniques and not get restricted by the set standards being commonly and widely used. This leads to more creativity and reinvigorates interest in maths. This enables them to play with numbers and eventually removes the phobia of maths from their mind.

Vedic Maths is not restricted to brain development and concentration only, It is derived from the ancient and enriching texts of “Atharva Veda”. There are 16 Sutras on which the entire concept of Vedic Maths revolves and it has been in use for a long time in academic entrance level, subsequent to 12th standard. 

It has been observed extensively, that 70% of students drop maths as a subject after the 10th standard and the remaining 30% who opt maths successively, are already proficient in it. It is for this precise reason that the Vedic Maths course has been started by us for students of 6th to 9th standard, in order to remove the fear of maths from their mind at an early stage.

We as “IIVA” have proven ourselves by generating a buzz in the market and creating awareness about the facts and ideology of Abacus and Vedic Maths and the responsibility to spread this awareness and knowledge to the necessary places is the next role of IIVA. 

It is being done by launching both online and offline courses. More importantly, these Govt. certified courses will benefit in fetching employment. The candidates pursuing BED/ NIT/ IBT/ etc can benefit immensely from this course, as they will get more preference over others in a competitive employment scenario.

IIVA is the only organization accredited to QCI and affiliated with the Govt. of India, and hence the only body offering Govt. certified courses on Abacus and Vedic Maths.