IIVA brings you the great opportunity to open your own Govt Certified Franchise in Vedic-Maths and Abacus near you. Determining new goals is an inspiring way to get you out of the present low economic scenario. For most people, these goals include the dream to start their own business. In this case, franchising can fit very well into the picture. And, owning a franchise in the educational sector is a win-win business opportunity. In recent years, the education sector has grown exponentially and is expected to grow further. There is a simple logic behind it – parents always look for the quality education for their children and are always ready to invest.
Below is a snapshot of the growth of the Education Segment in India:
- Education Industry in 2015 – $100 billion
- Education Industry by 2020 – $144 billion
- Schools in India in 2015 – 1.4 million
- Annual enrollment of students – 18 million
When it comes to the successful business opportunity, franchising in educational sector wins over other sectors. There are various advantages of starting an education franchise business in India and outside.
Benefits of Investing in Govt Certified franchise in Vedic-Maths and Abacus:
- Tried and Tested: Highly successful franchises usually have a well-developed supply chain, which will help in getting materials on time and reducing costs. Part of the model is proven products. Such products are well known to customers and have gained widespread acceptance.
- Less Risk: A successful franchisor has a tried and tested business model, and it will have reduced most of the mistakes that you will make if you start your own business.
- Pre-Launch Support: Some examples of pre-opening support provided by the franchisor are- financial support, design and construction support, site selection and an opening program. Some franchises may require you to bring a certain percentage of capital costs to the table and they would provide the rest. After all, good business for you means good business for them.
- Marketing Support: One of the major advantages of a franchise model is the marketing assistance you receive. Building a brand from scratch can be a very daunting task, especially for a first-time entrepreneur. They will provide you with various plans and schemes which help you to attract new customers as well as retain them.
- Higher Success Rate: Education franchising involves ensured success ratio because we all know that even in hard times, education is the last place where people cut their finances.
- Operational Support: Apart from support before operations commence, franchisors will also provide you with ongoing support. They will provide you with guidelines as to how to run your business? Thus even if you are a first-time entrepreneur, with little or no experience in running your own business, you can be assured that there is help available to you.
- Infrastructure Support: Your franchisor will help you to locate and decide the best site for your business. This can be very important for fast food as well as a retail business.
Entrepreneurship opportunities with IIVA:
Indian Institute of Vedic Maths and Abacus (IIVA) is one of India’s leading eminent education providers of Abacus & Vedic Maths. IIVA is a global education provider and a pioneer in the field of Abacus and Vedic Maths. It has been set up to revolutionize the education of Abacus and Vedic Maths and is dedicated for bringing excellence and high-quality education following set standards in this field. It is a strong believer of “earn while you learn strategy”.
To bring your franchise dreams to reality, join hands with IIVA, the global leader in Abacus and Vedic math-based mental math education, and kick start your business journey today!
So, you have a prospect to join hands with IIVA and become a part of a successful organization. Make a difference in the lives of young people’s as you educate tomorrow’s leaders.
3 thoughts on “Franchise In Vedic Maths and Abacus”
I am at present in dubai and would like to opt for new franchise in UAE , please let me know procedure to get the training as teacher and process to obtain franchise
I want to start franchise for abacus
I want to franchise with IIVA. Please suggest next steps.
Comments are closed.